Resolutions seldom work. Every time I say, “I will . . .” or “I should . . .,” I don’t. Choosing a Power Word is different. It is a way to set the tone for the year.
My word for 2015 is Playtime! Yep. With explanation point.
- I wonder how and where I will PLAY in 2015.
- I wonder how many books I will publish.
- I wonder how many times I will kayak, how many miles I will hike, how many countries I will visit.
- I wonder how often I’ll laugh, and with whom.
- I wonder what I’ll create PLAYFULLY with joy and ease.
- I wonder how my writing time can be my PLAYTIME.
- I wonder how beautiful and easy it will be.
What is Your Power Word for 2015?
Did one pop into your head when you read the question? Are you thinking about what your want in 2015? If you choose a word — or let a word choose you — please in the comments.